Peppermint and Ginger Tea
Author: Herbal Medicine: Biomolecular and Clinical Aspects. 2nd edition.
Recipe type: Teas
Serves: 1 cup
It’s energizing, cooling, a natural decongestant, and it creates a positive healing energy in any toxic negative environment. Good for sensitive delicate stomachs and good for immune system.
- In a mug, pour boiling hot water over
- 2 tsp. fresh mint leaves, rinsed
- ½ tsp. fresh cut ginger, rinsed
- 2 tsp. fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp. maple syrup or your favorite organic unrefined sweetener
- Let the hot tea steep for 30 minutes until the herbs blend well and is very potent. When the aroma fills the air and the tea tastes very minty and gingery, you know the tea is ready to sip. You can enjoy this delicious, healing, herbal tea on cold days, but you can also enjoy it chilled on hot days. It’s wonderful to sip it slowly throughout the day and the herbal potency will help you feel good for hours. Enjoy and have a lovely day.